dr. sc. GORAN PAVLIĆ, assistant
He is a researcher in theatre studies, political philosophy, sociology of science and ideological criticism; born 21. 11. 1979 in Pula, Croatia.
PhD in Humanistic Studies at Facullty of Philosophy, University of Zagreb (2014): “Dual reading of Krleža’s narrative-dramatic cycle on the Glembay family: applying Bourdieu’s comparative methodology : doctoral thesis”.
CURRENT POSITION: teaching assistant at Academy of Dramatic Art, Zagreb
LANGUAGES: Croatian – mother tongue; English – excellent reading, writing and speaking;
German – intermediate reading, writing and speaking; Italian – basic reading, writing and speaking.
SCIENTIFIC PROJECTS (former project collaborations):
- Scientific project “Discursive Identity in the Performing Sphere: Bodies, Personae, Intersubjects” (ID: 264–1890666-2646) completely supported by Ministry of Science, Education and Sports, registered with the number: 264–1890666-2646. The project is completed. Project leader: prof. dr. Sibila Petlevski
2008- Undergraduate courses:
- Dramatology I; Dramatology II
ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
- 2010 — 2013 – co-organizer of international summer-course “Theatrum Mundi”, held in Dubrovnik at IUC
- 2010 — co-organizer of international scientific conference “Spaces of Identity in the Performing Sphere” held in Zagreb, February 2010
1. Pavlić, G. (2013). Art as Pedagogy – On the Transformational Potentials of Art Practice. In: Perica, I. (ed.), Political: Pedagogical: Janus-faced Nature of Pedagogy. Zagreb: Udruga Blaberon.
2. Pavlić, G. (2013). Poisoning the History — On Gavella’s diagnosis of Glembayism. In: Senker, B., Glunčić-Bužančić, V. (eds.), Hvar’s Theatre Days 39. Zagreb, Split: Hrvatska akademija znanosti i umjetnosti, Književni krug.
3. Pavlić, G. (2012). On Slave’s Enslavement. In: Senker, B., Glunčić-Bužančić, V. (eds.), Hvar’s Theatre Days 38. Zagreb, Split: Hrvatska akademija znanosti i umjetnosti, Književni krug.
4. Pavlić, G. (2012). Austerity as the Aesthetic Category. Frakcija, 60/61: 88–93.
5. Pavlić, G. (2012). The ‘Second Nature’ of the Actor: On Historical (Mis)Understanding of a Practice. URL:
6. Pavlić, G. (2011). Poetics of Theatrical Space. In: Spaces of Identity in the Performing Sphere (ed. S. Petlevski, G. Pavlić). Zagreb, Zaprešić: Akademija
dramske umjetnosti, Fraktura.